Print from your laptop or mobile device from home or in the library
- Save the file or document you want to print to a folder somewhere on your device.*
- Click on the orange “Upload a file to print” button on the right.
- If you have a library card just log in using your card number.
- If you do NOT have a library card you can click on Guest User. Enter your email address and phone number and click on Submit.
- Remember to WRITE DOWN THIS NUMBER because you will need it when you arrive at the library to print your document!!
- On the file upload page, upload your saved file: click Choose file, select your file, and click Upload.
That’s all you have to do! Visit one of our library branches and use the print release station (Laplace Branch) or talk to a staff member (Reserve, Garyville, and Edgard Branches) to complete printing of your documents.
* We cannot print password-protected documents of any type.
Prices to print
- Black and White pages cost $0.10 each to print. Color pages are $0.50 each.